St. Mary's Episcopal Church is an historic carpenter Gothic Church located on the St. Johns River in Green Cove Springs, FL. In 1978, it was added to the US National Register of Historic Places.
St. Mary's was organized in 1878 as a mission church of the Episcopal Diocese of Florida. Green Cove Springs was a popular winter resort at the time, and a woman from Boston who spent her winters there wrote to Bishop John Freeman Young asking that a chapel be built to serve the town's seasonal guests.
Winter visitors and year-round residents together raised more than $1,000 to build the church and the first service was held in 1879. The building is still in service and a place of peace about 40 feet from the St. Johns River.
This original is acrylic on a 16x20 wrapped canvas with hues of blush pink.
Signed by Sophie.
The symbol of eternal hope and salvation - these 6x6 cross designs have always sold out...
This adorable 10x10 grey bunny in blue is the perfect way to celebrate new life and the...